Public Session Schedule
|Sun 8/21||Mon 8/22||Tue 8/23||Wed 8/24||Thu 8/25||Fri 8/26||Sat 8/27|
|No Public Skating||2:15 - 4:45||2:15 - 4:15||2:15 - 5:00||2:15 - 4:15||2:15 - 5:15|
|2:30 - 4:45|
|7:00 - 10:30||7:00 - 10:30|
|Sun 8/28||Mon 8/29||Tue 8/30||Wed 8/31||Thu 9/1||Fri 9/2||Sat 9/3|
|No Public Skating||1:00 - 4:45|
|2:15 - 4:45||2:15 - 4:15||2:15 - 5:00||2:15 - 4:15||2:15 - 5:15|
|7:00 - 10:30||7:00 - 9:00|
Schedule subject to change.
For detailed day-to-day schedules, go to Daily Ice Schedule
Public Session Prices
|Child (age 10 and under)||$9.00|
|Group of 10 or more||$8.00 each|
Friday and Saturday Nights
Discount after 9:30 pm
Here are a few tips to make your ice skating experience more enjoyable:
- Dress warmly. The rink temperature during the summer is typically in the low to mid 60s. Wear a jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt. A pair of gloves will help a lot. (Spectators need to layer up particulary well, since you will not have the advantage of physical activity to keep you warm.)
- Wear socks that come up at least a few inches above your ankles. This will make your skates a lot more comfortable. Crew socks are good choice. Do NOT double them up.
- Make sure your skates fit properly — snug, but not cramped.
- Lace your skates firmly. Only then can they provide the proper support.
- Obey the rink rules for your safety.
The public session schedule in PDF format: