Changes to the weekday schedule, effective 7/21/14:
Monday to Friday afternoon sessions now start at 3:00 pm.
End times remain the same as before.
Please note that the schedule below is approximate.
Exact times may vary from week to week.
Go to Daily Ice Schedule for details.
Public Session Schedule
|Monday||3:00 pm - 4:45 pm|
|Tuesday||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||3:00 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||3:00 pm - 5:15 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Saturday||2:00 pm - 4:45 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
August - check Daily Ice Schedule
Schedule subject to change.
For detailed day to day schedules, go to Daily Ice Schedule
Public Session Prices
|Child (age 10 and under)||$9.00|
|Group of 10 or more||$8.00 each|
Friday and Saturday Nights
Discount after 9:30 pm
Here are a few tips to make your ice skating experience more enjoyable:
- Dress warmly. The rink temperature during the spring season is typically in the upper 50s to low 60s. Wear a jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt. A pair of gloves will help a lot. (Spectators need to layer up particulary well, since you will not have the advantage of physical activity to keep you warm.)
- Wear socks that come up at least a few inches above your ankles. This will make your skates a lot more comfortable. Crew socks are good choice. Do NOT double them up.
- Make sure your skates fit properly — snug, but not cramped.
- Lace your skates firmly. Only then can they provide the proper support.
- Obey the rink rules for your safety.
The public session schedule in PDF format: