Regular Public Session Schedule
|Monday||2:15 pm - 4:45 pm|
|Tuesday||2:15 pm - 4:15 pm|
|Wednesday||2:15 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||2:15 pm - 4:15 pm|
|Friday||2:15 pm - 5:15 pm||
7:00 pm - Midnight *
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm on the following date:
|Saturday||2:30 pm - 4:45 pm||
7:00 pm - Midnight *
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm on the following dates:
12/6, 12/13, 1/17, 1/31
|Sunday||No Public Skating|
* Friday and Saturday evening sessions are shortened on the dates listed due to Cal State Fullerton hockey games.
Schedule subject to change.
For detailed day to day schedules, go to Daily Ice Schedule
Extended Public Skating Hours
|Sat 12/20||2:30 pm - 4:45 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Sun 12/21||No Public Skating|
|Mon 12/22||2:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Tue 12/23||2:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Wed 12/24||2:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Thu 12/25||2:15 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Fri 12/26||2:15 pm - Midnight|
|Sat 12/27||Noon - 4:45 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Sun 12/28||Noon - 5:30 pm|
|Mon 12/29||2:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Tue 12/30||2:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Wed 12/31||2:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Thu 1/1||2:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Fri 1/2||2:15 pm - 5:15 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Sat 1/3||Noon - 4:45 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Sun 1/4||No Public Skating|
Public Session Prices
|Child (age 10 and under)||$9.00|
|Group of 10 or more||$8.00 each|
Friday and Saturday Nights
Discount after 9:30 pm
Here are a few tips to make your ice skating experience more enjoyable:
- Dress warmly. The rink temperature during the fall is typically in the mid 50s to low 60s. Wear a jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt. A pair of gloves will help a lot. (Spectators need to layer up particulary well, since you will not have the advantage of physical activity to keep you warm.)
- Wear socks that come up at least a few inches above your ankles. This will make your skates a lot more comfortable. Crew socks are good choice. Do NOT double them up.
- Make sure your skates fit properly — snug, but not cramped.
- Lace your skates firmly. Only then can they provide the proper support.
- Obey the rink rules for your safety.
The public session schedule in PDF format: