Canceled Public Sessions
Friday, June 3, 2016 and Friday, June 10, 2016
The Evening Public Skating session is canceled.
Public Session Schedule
|Sun 5/22||Mon 5/23||Tue 5/24||Wed 5/25||Thu 5/26||Fri 5/27||Sat 5/28|
|No Public Skating||1:00 - 4:45|
|2:15 - 4:45||2:15 - 4:15||2:15 - 5:00||2:15 - 4:45||2:15 - 5:15|
|7:00 - 12:00||7:00 - 12:00|
|Sun 5/29||Mon 5/30||Tue 5/31||Wed 6/1||Thu 6/2||Fri 6/3||Sat 6/4|
|12:30 - 3:00|
|2:00 - 4:45|
|2:15 - 4:45||2:15 - 4:15||2:15 - 5:00||2:15 - 4:45||2:15 - 5:00|
|7:00 - 12:00|
Schedule subject to change.
For detailed day-to-day schedules, go to Daily Ice Schedule
Public Session Prices
|Child (age 10 and under)||$9.00|
|Group of 10 or more||$8.00 each|
Friday and Saturday Nights
Discount after 9:30 pm
Here are a few tips to make your ice skating experience more enjoyable:
- Dress warmly. The rink temperature during the spring is typically in the mid 50s to low 60s. Wear a jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt. A pair of gloves will help a lot. (Spectators need to layer up particulary well, since you will not have the advantage of physical activity to keep you warm.)
- Wear socks that come up at least a few inches above your ankles. This will make your skates a lot more comfortable. Crew socks are good choice. Do NOT double them up.
- Make sure your skates fit properly — snug, but not cramped.
- Lace your skates firmly. Only then can they provide the proper support.
- Obey the rink rules for your safety.
The public session schedule in PDF format:
May & June 2016