Thanksgiving Weekend Schedule
|Wed 11/27||2:15 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Thu 11/28||2:15 pm - 6:00 pm|
|Fri 11/29||2:15 pm - 5:15 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Sat 11/30||12:45 pm - 4:45 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Sun 12/1||1:15 pm - 10:00 pm|
Public Session Schedule
|Monday||2:15 pm - 4:45 pm|
|Tuesday||2:15 pm - 4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||2:15 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||2:15 pm - 4:30 pm|
|Friday||2:15 pm - 5:15 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Saturday||2:00 pm - 4:45 pm||
7:00 pm - Midnight
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm *
|Sunday||No Public Skating|
* The Saturday evening session varies from week to week.
The early end time is planned for
9/21, 9/28, 10/5, 10/26, 12/7, 12/14, 1/4, and 1/11.
Schedule subject to change.
Please be sure to check this website regularly for any changes or exceptions.
For detailed day to day schedules, go to Daily Ice Schedule
Public Session Prices
|Child (age 10 and under)||$8.00|
|Group of 10 or more||$8.00 each|
Friday Night Lights
10:00 pm - Midnight
Discount after 9:30 pm:
Here are a few tips to make your ice skating experience more enjoyable:
- Dress warmly. The rink temperature during the fall months is typically in the mid 50s. Wear a jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt. A pair of gloves will help a lot. (Spectators need to layer up particulary well, since you will not have the advantage of physical activity to keep you warm.)
- Wear socks that come up at least a few inches above your ankles. This will make your skates a lot more comfortable. Crew socks are good choice. Do NOT double them up.
- Make sure your skates fit properly — snug, but not cramped.
- Lace your skates firmly. Only then can they provide the proper support.
- Obey the rink rules for your safety.
The public session schedule in PDF format: