Super Bowl Sunday
Sunday, February 7, 2016
Added Public Session
3:45 pm - 9:00 pm
Public Session Schedule
|Monday||2:15 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||2:15 pm - 4:15 pm|
|Wednesday||2:15 pm - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||2:15 pm - 4:15 pm|
|Friday||2:15 pm - 5:15 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Saturday||2:30 pm - 4:45 pm||7:00 pm - Midnight|
|Sunday||No Public Skating|
* Friday and Saturday evening sessions are shortened on the specified dates
due to Cal State Fullerton hockey games.
Schedule subject to change.
For detailed day-to-day schedules, go to Daily Ice Schedule
Public Session Prices
|Child (age 10 and under)||$9.00|
|Group of 10 or more||$8.00 each|
Friday and Saturday Nights
Discount after 9:30 pm
Here are a few tips to make your ice skating experience more enjoyable:
- Dress warmly. The rink temperature during the winter is typically in the low to mid 50s. Wear a jacket, sweater, or sweatshirt. A pair of gloves will help a lot. (Spectators need to layer up particulary well, since you will not have the advantage of physical activity to keep you warm.)
- Wear socks that come up at least a few inches above your ankles. This will make your skates a lot more comfortable. Crew socks are good choice. Do NOT double them up.
- Make sure your skates fit properly — snug, but not cramped.
- Lace your skates firmly. Only then can they provide the proper support.
- Obey the rink rules for your safety.
The public session schedule in PDF format: